Look! Cardiac Echo Sonographers – Earn over $1,400 a weekend!
We are looking for experienced Cardiac Echo Sonographers who want higher rewards for their skills and are willing to work flexibly with a mix of weekends and weekdays, or just weekends.
Top rates while working flexible hours…
How do you earn more?
- We guarantee you the best rates – well above your normal employment rates. We’d love to tell you more but you’ll have to contact us to find out more (Enquire below).
- We pay you on performance (the more patients you scan, the more money you earn)
- Work exclusively with us and we will look after you, e.g. bonus rates for providing consecutive dates
- Supplement your current employment by occasionally working with us. Add an additional day or two to your current work week.
What do you mean by flexible?
Only Mercury has an Echocardiography service supplying Echocardiographers and Physiologists to hospitals across New Zealand. We provide this service 7 days a week and have already have delivered 1,000’s of scans to NZ Hospitals in the last year. You get to choose if you want to work weekends, weekdays or a mixture of both.
You also have the option of working when you are available (e.g one weekend a month).
Who will I be working with and where?
You can choose to work as an individual or as part of a bigger team. You also get the opportunity to work with a hospital’s own staff.
Our new Cardiac Echo Sonography team (ideally Auckland-based), will initially be supporting DHBs (regional hospital and health services) in the Auckland region with opportunities to travel to other regions as they come up.
What will you be doing?
- You will independently perform and report Echocardiograms on patients provided by the DHBs.
- You will work closely with other experienced Echo sonographers, Cardiologists, and administrators.
What Qualifications & experience do you need to have?
You will need to have:
- a recognised Echocardiogram qualification (eg Grad Dip in Cardiac Ultrasound – Queensland University of Tech, Australia or similar)
- current NZ or Australian registration or be eligible for registration in NZ
- current Basic Life Support / CPR certification
- experience in a cardiac hospital environment or private practice equivalent
- team player, communicator with proven reporting and time management skills
What is the next step?
Click the Apply button below, send us your contact details or if you are ready upload your CV and tell us your work availability. We look forward to hearing from you and working with you soon.
Enquire and Apply